Monday, July 8, 2013

Day #8 Pic Snap Challenge

Packing...Oh Joy

 

 

 

Hello Beauties... Happy Monday!
 
Today we are getting ourselves ready to depart to our beautiful hometown Miami Fl.
The circumstances of our trip aren't what we would like them to be but we are going to make the best of it.
My husbands grandmother of 91 years old passed away and we are going to pay our respects.
 
 
I hate packing..Period.
Fitting all of my necessities into a suitcase is just not my thing. I get anxiety and always feel like I over packed yet forgot something. So today I will focus on getting my stuff together for this trip. We will be gone for five days so its a lot to fit but I can do it, right!?
 
Do any of you have any packing tips for me? Please help me out!
 
Peace & Love
Xo
LC
 
#31daypicsnapchallenge


No comments:

Post a Comment