Friday, July 5, 2013

Day #4 of Pic Snap Challenge!

White Water Rafting, Ahh!

 
 
 
Gulp!
I know, it looks absolutely insane!
Today we are going to Tennessee on the Ocoee River and we are absolutely ecstatic!
So no one in our group has ever white water rafted except for...ME!
I went white water rafting for my older sister's bachelorette party about six years ago. Mind you I had pneumonia and was still forced to go! Let me just say that the water was below freezing and even thou we had wet suits on it was still freezing! The rapids were crazy, so crazy I even fell off our raft! Everyone had to help me get back on while still paddling so we wouldn't lose control of the entire raft! I loved every minute of it thou and would do it again and so we are! It is quite a rush, I believe everyone in our group will get a big kick out of it, I cant wait!
 
What are your Fourth of July Plans?
Have you ever dared to go White Water Rafting, if so let me know what the experience was like for you!
 
God Bless America!
 
 
 
Are you taking part in the #31daypicsnapchallenge , let me see your posts!
 
 
Peace & Love
Xo
LC
 

No comments:

Post a Comment