Monday, July 1, 2013

31 Day Pic Snap Challenge!

Hello Beauties!

 
 

 
 
This Challenge is Open to Everyone!
#31daypicsnap
 
 
 
Every day, for 31 days, I will snap one picture of my day, upload and describe! I would absolutely love it if you were to join me in this challenge too. If you don't have a blog, you could do it on Twitter with the hash tag #31daypicsnap.
 
 
This challenge should be quite fun as it will allow you into my life on the daily!
I think this will be so fun because it will allow us to really look for the lovely things in our days, stretch our creativity and maybe even expand our photography skills. It will also be really nice for the Sprinkle In LC community to have a look at each others lives and make new blog friends. 

The rules are simple. Upload one picture you snapped every day. A large proportion of mine will no doubt be of little things I encounter daily. If you would like to write a little bit about it or tell the story behind your picture that would be great too! If you think an image is worth a thousand words then that's fine also. So Easy and Fun!
 
 
I am tagging all of you to join me on this and let everyone else you know too! I want to see a sneak peak into everyone's lives!
 
 I am so Excited!
 
Alright - Let's Get Started!


No comments:

Post a Comment