Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day #2 of Pic Snap Challenge

 

 

You Want Me To Do What?!

 
 
 
Hello Beauties!
 
Cleaning is a duty most people have unless you are  rich and famous in which case you have the luxury to hire someone to do it for you.
When I was growing up I always helped my mom clean the house, it was our time to listen to music, talk and well get everything that needed to be done, done.  Honestly, I enjoyed it.
When my husband and I moved in together, he didn't share the same love I did for cleaning, so he cleaned with me and still does till this day but it's very divided. He has his chores and I have mine and while we are cleaning we don't do much talking although we do listen to music just the same.
Today is cleaning day. We have family coming over to stay with us for a few days and since my husband works a real job, I get to clean All By Myself Today Joy -__-
 
I do love my Dyson Vacuum though, she makes it a smooth ride for me.
 
 
 
Do you all like cleaning? If you do or you don't let me know why!?
 
Now I'll turn up my Music and get this Cleaning Party Started! Whoop Whoop
 
Are you taking part in the 31 Day Pic Snap Challenge?
Please Do So! #31daypicsnapchallenge
 
Peace & Love
Xo
LC


No comments:

Post a Comment