Friday, July 5, 2013

Day #5 of Pic Snap Challenge

Play Ball!

 

 

 

Today we are off to Turner Field where our Miami Marlins will take on the Atlanta Braves!
Baseball is quite a popular sport in my country, in case you didn't know I am from the Dominican Republic, born not raised. We love baseball and I have followed baseball ever since I was a kid. I can go to a game, get sucked in and not realize anything else is going on in the world, its nice.
The Braves stadium is nice, looks much like a classic baseball stadium should look but they've given it a modern edge.
 
Here's to hoping the Miami Marlins Win!
 
Do you and your family watch or even play baseball? Let me know, I'd love to hear your baseball story
 
Take part in the #31daypicsnapchallenge now!
 
Peace & Love
Xo
LC 

No comments:

Post a Comment