Wednesday, June 26, 2013

This is Me - LC

Today I sat down at my computer and decided it would be the day I started a blog.

I feel that I can better express myself through writing and why not let the world in on a little me?!

This blog will be about my life, not that it's the most interesting read but it would do for a boring Sunday afternoon when you've got nothing better going on ;)

My name is Laura Cabrera

I have had the pleasure of enjoying life for 25 years

Living in Atlanta Ga. but my heart still belongs in my Hometown of Miami Fl.

I know I know, what am I doing here? It's the question I ALWAYS get asked.
Well the answer is quite simple. I moved to Atlanta after only being married fourteen days June 30, 2012 for Chiropractic School. I have two passions in life one of them is Chiropractic the other is My Husband Kris. They both light up my world and I am grateful to have both in my life.
 
 
 



So now it's been a year in Atl and it has grown on me. Making new friends and enjoying life is a little easier once you are settled.

Kris and I have a pup named Bella who lights up our life each and every day. She is our pride and joy and we cannot be prouder parents. Bella is a 2.5 year old Terrier Mix and was adopted from a shelter when she was 6 weeks old by us! Trust me if there ever is a time in your life you want to bring a dog into it, please adopt. There is no greater feeling than knowing you saved a life, and they are forever grateful.
 
Aside from being in love, my husband and I want to create love and we have been trying to conceive for two months now. We believe now is the right time to bring a baby into our lives and give it all we've got. I think we are going to be great parents and I cannot wait for this life changing event to take place in our life. If you are a mother or are TTC please give me any insight you've got. I think this journey should be fun and I can't wait to blog about it!
 
 
So that's a Sprinkle of LC
I hope this blog becomes a part of me and I wish to meet some of you all reading along the way! Enjoy today's post as I've enjoyed writing it and letting you in a bit.
Till Next Time
Xo
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment